HOW CAN WE HELP?
To recover your MPIN:
1. Go to the Log-In page.
2. Click "Forgot MPIN"
3. Enter your registered email address or mobile number to reset your MPIN and tap Submit.
4. A new temporary MPIN will be sent either to your email address or mobile number.
5. Go to the Log-In page and enter your temporary MPIN.
Yes, you can use AllEasy outside the Philippines. However, you must have a Philippine mobile number (+63).
The Personal Identification Number or PIN is a 6-digit code that you will use to sign-in your AllEasy application. This will be asked upon registration. For your protection, do not share your PIN to anyone.
How can I recover/change my 6-digit MPIN?
What is my MPIN for?
Can I use AllEasy outside of the Philippines?
To change your temporary MPIN:
1. Open the Side Menu and go to Settings.
2. Click "Change MPIN"
3. Enter your current MPIN (temporary MPIN) and your new MPIN (desired MPIN).
What is my wallet limit?
The basic wallet limit is PHP 50,000.
Cash-in limit is PHP 20,000 per day.
How do I update my profile?
Go to Profile
Select which detail you wish
Update personal information
Review details and
Your profile is now updated. You may now continue using the app
• Driver's License
• Professional Regulation Commission (PRC) ID
• Voter's ID
• Government Service Insurance System (GSIS) e-card
• Social Security System (SSS)/UMID
What IDs are valid for Account Upgrade?
• Senior Citizen Card
• Alien Certification of Registration/ Immigrant Certificate of Registration
• Integrated Bar of the Philippines ID Card
• School ID Card
• National Council for Disability (NCDA) Card
How do I provide supporting documents?
Prepare the following:
- Valid ID of Parent/Guardian
- Birth Certificate or Student ID
Send the documents via email at email@example.com
How do I submit ID for verification?
Take a photo of the ID. Make sure to place it within the markers, then Tap OK.
Review the photo taken and tap Continue.
Take a selfie while holding the ID and tap
Review the photo
taken and tap
Frequently Asked Questions
REMINDER! Make sure that your name in the AllEasy app matches the name on your valid ID