HOW CAN WE HELP?
Frequently Asked Questions
To recover your password:
1. Go to the Log-In page.
2. Click "Forgot Password"
3. Enter your registered email address or mobile number to reset your password and tap Submit.
4. A new temporary password will be sent either to your email address or mobile number.
5. Go to the Log-In page and enter your temporary password.
Yes, you can use AllEasy outside the Philippines. However, you must have a Philippine mobile number (+63).
The Personal Identification Number or PIN is a 6-digit code that you will use to sign-in your AllEasy application. This will be asked upon registration. For your protection, do not share your PIN to anyone.
How can I recover/change my password?
What is my MPIN for?
Can I use AllEasy outside of the Philippines?
To change your temporary password:
1. Open the Side Menu and go to Settings.
2. Click "Change Password"
3. Enter your current password (temporary password) and your new password (desired password).
What is my wallet limit?
The basic wallet limit is PHP 50,000.
Cash-in limit is PHP 20,000 per day.